Radius Health is an equal opportunity employer. EEO/Disabled Individuals/Veterans. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to . Click here to navigate to the EEO is the Law poster. Click here to navigate Radius Health’s Pay Transparency Policy.
Job ID: 2
Type: Regular Full-Time
# of Openings: 1
This Radius Health Accountant role is responsible for supporting the close process through account analysis, performance of control activities, and accounting support for segments of the business in a high-performance environment. Additionally, the role will support the Controller and Accounting Manager for financial reporting activities.
- Performs monthly general ledger procedures including journal entries, supporting schedules, analyses, and documentation.
- Assists with the coordination and execution of internal and external audits on a quarterly and annual basis.
- Assists with research into accounting guidance as well as supporting documentation to identify the appropriate accounting treatment.
- Assists with the development and implementation of goals, policies, and procedures relating to accounting and external reporting.
- Responsible for the maintenance of general and subsidiary ledgers for the various financial statement line items.
- Assists with the preparation and review of quarterly Form 10-Qs and annual Form 10-Ks to be filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
- Participates in the process improvement and ERP integration projects and assist with other financial operations improvements projects as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business is required. CPA, or other financial certifications are preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years of accounting experience is required with public accounting experience preferred.
- Strong analytical capabilities and an ability to understand and improve processes are important for this role.
- Experience in a SOX compliant environment is highly preferred.
The work is performed in a typical office environment with heavy computer duties. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to use hands to type, handle paperwork and sort, file or manipulate documents. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, color vision peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/ATSApply.aspx?kteJpayibv27bCWMIwRZvQe