Looking for a truly great place to work in the pet space? Are you an expert in content creation and content strategy? Then this is the role for you! We are currently seeking a Content Strategy Manager for our Creative Services team to drive the vision & execution of impactful, cohesive content across a variety of touchpoints (digital and print) that tells strong brand stories while building a full, compelling journey for the customer. The Content Strategy Manager leads a team of content writers across several disciplines, ensuring these key touchpoints come together for a positive customer experience while driving desired business results. In this role, you will act as an ambassador helping teams come together effectively across a myriad of touchpoints in order to build a Brand connection with target customers. This position is based in Knoxville, TN.
Radio Systems Corporation Headquarters is in Knoxville, TN. Where’s that you say? Let’s talk about what’s famous about Knoxville, TN. We have been called The Marble City and “Scruffy City”, names we have embraced as our own. And, what do Quentin Tarantino and Johnny Knoxville have in common? They were both born in Knoxville, TN. We are the home of 1982 World’s Fair and we boast of 21 craft breweries in Knoxville now. Check out the Ale Trail . If you like to hike or camp, visit the Great Smokey Mountains National Park and many lakes that are within 30 minutes of Knoxville! Check out Outdoor Knoxville . Take your pick on activities from hiking to biking, our Urban Wilderness has a lot to offer. Knox County has great public-school system, no state income tax and low property taxes and low cost of living. If you like outdoor art, we have Music and Shakespeare on the Square, Family Movie Nights on the Square during the summer months in lovely downtown Knoxville.
What makes Radio Systems a Great Place to Work?
Our Company: What do you want to know? We are the world leader in pet products with PetSafe® Brand, SportDOG® Brand and Invisible Fence® Brand. PetSafe® Brand makes every product from leashes and harnesses, to water fountains and automated feeders and litter boxes. We have a goal to touch over 21 million pets, people and communities around the world annually. We serve a broad range of pet owners from providing the hunter the best gear for a successful hunt, to accommodating the Not-So-Crazy Cat Lady with all the entertaining toys and effective solutions she could ever imagine. How do we do it? By creating a vibrant and active environment within our team. We work hard to be the employer of choice in our communities and, in turn, serve those communities. At Radio Systems Corporation, teammates take the privilege of serving pets, people and community very seriously, but also have a great time doing so. Each project is approached with an attitude of enthusiasm, resilience, adaptability and teamwork.
What you will do on our Creative Services Team:
- Manage and develop a team of content creators, helping develop team members with training, goals, growth and succession planning
- Understand each Brand’s strategy and utilize that to create and manage a content strategy that maps out asset intent and ensures all applicable touchpoints are working towards improving the customer experience and driving agreed upon results
- Drive content creation across a variety of touchpoints that span PDP, ad copy, manuals to ensure they speak to the customer journey in a branded and channel appropriate way
- Present concepts for customer content journeys to gain alignment and build understanding across teams
- Understand the customers’ needs and expectations for our products and services using; participation in customer intercepts, reviewing data from our Data Analytics & UX/UI team reviewing research and online reviews, store walk throughs and listening to customer calls in Customer Care Center
- Ensure content is hitting key objectives – (ie. branded appropriately, digital content has appropriate SEO value, all content drives sales conversion, messaging hierarchies are considered & upheld)
- Manage multiple content deliverables in relation to marketing and product development schedules.
- Create production schedules, maintain workflows and prioritize workload to meet deadlines for all projects.
- Pro-actively communicate with team members or key contacts to push for gated items
- Thought leadership on responsible areas through researching current customer & content trends while communicating these trends to key stakeholders
- Review and critique content work for brand, channel and content strategy accuracy across areas
- Maintain a fun, collaborative team environment
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, writing or related creative field
- 5+ years of experience in customer facing content development and 3+ years leadership experience with direct reports
- Understanding of Digital & Traditional Marketing tactics
- Strong conceptualization & storytelling skills
- Experience with content organization and delivery
- Self-directing with a strong work ethic; drive for results
Working for Radio Systems definitely has its benefits. We offer a collaborative and creative team-oriented work environment where we encourage you to take risks to learn and grow! We offer a competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and 401K match. In addition, we offer a rich wellness program which includes an onsite health clinic, workout facility and of course, we encourage you to bring your dog to work, which is our whole reason for what we do! PM20
RSC is dedicated to offering equal employment opportunity for all teammates and fostering a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/ATSApply.aspx?PugskSDsdHOq6ckJAySFwgl