PeopleSoft FSCM Technical Developer
Check out our video for this role!
Our client is recognized as Fortune Magazine’s “Best Companies to Work For” here in the Dallas-Fort Worth marketplace. They have asked us to identify a strong PeopleSoft FSCM Technical Developer for their team. They are a global leader in providing services to their direct customers. They have proven track record, a history of innovation and well-known for implementing state-of-the-art technologies.
In this role you will Provide technical direction of activities for ERP systems to address evolving company ERP requirements. This includes General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Supply Chain and Asset Management within the FSCM environment.
If providing technical capabilities in a PeopleSoft FSCM environment, and utilizing critical thinking skills is your passion, and you’re looking for a joining an exceptionally talented peers in a fun corporate culture, then our client is the place for you! Their dedication to employees, clients, consultants, partners, and customers has resulted in tremendous growth!
You will Impact the company by:
- Define project scope, aims, deliverables, and timelines for PeopleSoft FSCM projects in collaboration with key stakeholders and senior management; develop full-scale feasibility (including resources) and charter documents with associated communication documents; communicate effectively the project plans for approval; communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Develop, test, and implement workflow within PeopleSoft as designed from information gleaned from partnership with the ERP Process Development Teams resulting in highly effective, paperless, automated, workflow driven, logic based ERP transactions including, but not limited to GL, AP, AR, and SCM Transactions, terminations, transfers, promotions, resignations, data changes, and others while complying with the THR and ERP change management protocols and practices.
- Maintain and improve previously developed workflows in the post-development environment.
- Provide troubleshooting support for PeopleSoft and other applications.
- Monitor and report to management the status of development efforts, anticipating and identifying issues that inhibit the attainment of goals and implement corrective actions.
- Ability to meet changing conditions, manage multiple projects at various stages of development, and utilize critical thinking skills to analyze and interpret data.
We can get you an interview, If You Have:
- 4+ years Technical experience in PeopleSoft FSCM environments.
- Candidates should demonstrate a combination of proficiencies in multiple areas such as General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Supply Chain and Asset Management within the FSCM environment.
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational and follow up skills; able to work well under deadlines in a changing environment and perform multiple tasks effectively and concurrently.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and within a collaborative team-oriented environment using sound judgment in decision-making.
- SQL Query Developer experience and Oracle Database experience highly preferred
- Skilled in Base Benefits, Benefits Administration, HR, Payroll, Time and Labor within the HCM environment. Experience with new implementations, general support and custom development a Plus.
Why you will love working at our client:
- You will work with a great group of people, one of the best in the business, in a highly collaborative, team and results oriented atmosphere.
- You will have the opportunity to work in a dynamic and extremely positive environment where there is always the opportunity to challenge your skills and really move the needle.
- You will work with large, sophisticated, and progressive clients throughout the industry.
- More awesome benefits include competitive and attractive compensation, huge performance-based bonuses, holidays, medical, dental, vision, life, short and long term disability insurance, 401K and more.
- Ongoing training provided and plenty of opportunities to grow.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your resume, and indicate job title. Presently, our client is only accepting U.S. citizens and permanent residents. You must pass a background check, drug test, education verification, employment verification, and credit check before starting this assignment. If you feel you do not have all the qualifications to fit this position, please forward this to a friend or co-worker. We would like to thank everyone who submits his or her resume for this position. Due to the volume of resumes that we receive, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. r2 Technologies offers a competitive salary with excellent benefits, is an equal opportunity employer and promotes a smoke free & drug free workplace. If you are interested in this position please forward your resume to: .
Learn more about r2 Technologies at .
– provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?L50QYonlxrjwV2PbFIv5WQf