Are you a junior Litigation Paralegal? Would you like to work for a great mid-sized firm? If so, R & W Group has an amazing new opportunity! One of our favorite law firm clients is looking for a temp to perm Litigation Paralegal to join their DC office. In this role, you would perform a variety of paralegal functions to assist attorneys in representing their clients fairly and efficiently, completing casework, documentation and interaction with clients. Under the supervisor’s direction, you would complete substantive legal work that requires knowledge of legal concepts. This includes conducting fact investigations and witness interviews, blue-booking and cite-checking briefs, filing pleadings with courts, preparing attorneys for depositions, trial preparation and supporting trials.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Essential job duties that employee must be able to perform unassisted or with some reasonable accommodation made by the employer.
· Conduct witness interviews and case investigations through telephone, written, and in-person communication
· Organize documents and client database(s) to include: data entry, document indexing, and scanning
· Review, summarize, and code exhibits and discovery materials
· Conduct factual and legal research using WESTLAW, LEXIS, other appropriate law and/or medical libraries, databases, and on-line facilities
· Perform general and/or administrative paralegal duties, including maintaining files, writing memos, and corresponding with clients and co-counsel
· Assist in preparation for presentations, depositions and trials
· Complete special projects as requested
WORKING HOURS: Work may require more than 40 hours per week to perform the duties of the position. Work may require travel.
Solid compensation package (DOE). Great team. Office is Metro accessible. Work will be remote during COVID. Apply on-line or register with us at .
· Bachelor’s degree and/or Paralegal Certificate required
· One to three years of paralegal work experience.
· Familiar with MS 2019 Office Suite
· Experience with databases such as Caselogistix and/or Relativity preferred
· Must be highly organized
· Previous experience in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment preferred
· Ability to communicate and work well within a team environment required
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?Qw84Iwizjj9DRE%2fO6Cvrwgm