The ideal candidate will possess at least 8 years of BPO sales experience and a strong track record of producing new client sales. In addition to acquiring new client relationships, this position will serve on a cross-functional team responsible for ongoing communication, maintenance/expansion of our value proposition, and overall relationship development and growth for acquired clients. This will be achieved through the development and execution of comprehensive account relationship plans, developing key partner relationships from C-suite through senior managers, as well as developing new and creative proposals to increase our share of the partner’s business through growth to existing or adding new programs to current portfolios.
POSITION ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- End-to-end responsibility for designing and executing the strategic sales plan for securing new clients. This includes but is not limited to prospect targeting, engagement, proposal development, negotiation, closing, and post-closing participation in ongoing account management and optimization activities.
- Bring an understanding of the marketplace and competitor offerings to drive the company’s growth strategy and investments
- Be responsible for New logo sales and account acquisition
- Be responsible for significantly growing the company presence and revenues in the BPO/ KPO market in North America
- Work closely with Industry Business Unit leads to work on Named account strategies, agree on target logos, and pursue to deliver high value and high growth new logos
- Build a predictable pipeline of new business to generate repeatable and profitable revenues across the various Business Units
- Develop and execute a Go-to-Market Strategy to hit revenue targets.
- Execute go-to market plans via targeted campaigns and other sales channels including advisors, influencers, conference attendance, industry events, etc.
- Collaborate and develop 3rd party and advisor relations to build credible the company voice in the geography. Generate opportunities from this channel
- Propose – Submit and handle proposals with full ownership and accountability for the opportunity. Work closely with the sales enablement teams to ensure high quality of proposals.
- Desirable to possess established and current relationships with COO’s, CFO’s, CEO’s, Customer Service Directors.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of 8 years of BPO sales experience with proven track record of success. Current network of relevant business contacts that can be utilized as a means to promote EAW
- Business, business administration, organizational design, or other related degree. Masters preferred
- Proven experience in business planning; development of account sales and relationship management plans with proven results
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Solid time management skills and strong deadline orientation
- Strategic thinker, creative, persuasive
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
About R Systems
R Systems, founded in 1993, is a specialized IT Services & Solutions and IT-enabled Services provider catering to a wide range of global customers. We are endowed with some of the industry’s highest quality certifications and standards, including SEI CMMI Level 5, PCMM Level 5, ISO 27001:2005 and ISO 9001:2008. Our IT services and solutions span five major verticals which include Telecom & Digital Media, Banking & Finance, HealthCare, Manufacturing & Logistics, and Government Services.
Ever since our inception, we have grown in size and capability and currently operate from 13 development and service centers spread across Asia Pacific, Europe, and North America. We serve customers worldwide using our global delivery model and 2500+ expert resources. We have won countless accolades from global customers for our benchmarked delivery track record, quality standards, and adaptability to technological challenges.
Our strength lies in our quality procedures, delivery and operational excellence, customer-centric approach, intellectual capital, and culture of innovation. With a rich legacy spread over two decades, we generate Value that helps organizations transcend to higher levels of efficiency and growth. Quite like the Oyster Delivering the Pearl!
– provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?nIoAaHKcoi22Lks1B4QIWwe