Quinnox is a technology-driven business services enablement partner for forward-thinking enterprises. We drive digital business value, enrich industry platforms and solutions, and simplify the technology landscape creating agility and acceleration in business processes.
We help customers transform technology portfolios from “systems of record” to “launch pads of innovation”. We deliver this value and drive innovation through our design thinking elements, specialized domain expertise, Technology Centers of Excellence, on-demand on-cloud solution platforms, assets and accelerators.
IT Delivery Manager/Account Manager
- Prior delivery leadership with distributed teams
- Experience working and navigating in a multi-vendor environment
- Experience managing contractor and sub-contractors leading them to common Quinnox goal
- Expert in at least one technology vertical and aware/able to speak to end to end modern technology landscape (digital, architecture)
- Preferred experience working with Insurance industry clients. Ideally experience in employee benefits and disability insurance.
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Experience with multiple delivery models including outcome-based, fixed price solutions under agile and iterative execution
- Ability & experience in working & responding to RFP’s in DotNet, Mainframe, testing and other client related technologies and functional areas
- Ideal Candidate will also have the following technical experience in a delivery management role:
- DotNet, Mainframe, Salesforce
- Middleware, Mulesoft
- Large enterprise with multiple surround applications supporting operations and various business units
- Experience in innovating to creatively articulate solution options to address customer business use cases and problem statements
- Aligning culture to optimize employee sense of purpose and values to motivate
- People Management skills, Stake holder partnering
- Account & Business planning support.
- Delivery assurance from client perspective.
- Process Champion in defining best practices, continual process improvement, education & execution excellence.
- Business & Commercial Orientation.
- Talent Leverage, Management & Development.
- Understanding of the Client business landscape. Ability to consult & support sales team in framing Quinnox services resulting in winning additional service contracts
- Understanding of the business needs, industry standards, market trends
- Articulates delivery agenda for the client/account
- Contribute by partnering with Sales & Business teams for new opportunity conversion
- Contribute by partnering with other stake holders actively in mutual targets & organizational initiatives
- MS Technologies (Project, Visio, Office)
– provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?hrhGqdsjZrHIvRlqMjja4Ax