Established in 1974, Quincy Recycle is one of the fastest-growing B2B industrial recycling companies in the Midwest. With seven plants located in five Midwestern states, our mission is to collaborate with manufacturers and assist them with their multi-commodity recycling programs and overall sustainability efforts. Our team members thrive in a collaborative and team-oriented environment where we put customer service first. We strive to provide tremendous opportunities for both professional and personal growth.
Our plant in West Bend, Wisconsin is growing and now is a great time to join the team. We are currently looking for a Maintenance Technician. The ideal candidate will have a broad range of maintenance skills and experience to fully maximize plant production. This is a key role to the success of our plant operations. This position is full-time, Monday-Friday with potential for overtime. Some flexibility in hours required.
- Operate independently to provide facility maintenance
- Ability to multi-task as well as being self-disciplined
- Monitor/maintain the facilities and all plant equipment
- Manage shop supplies and parts
- Basic forklift mechanic skills
- GED or High School Diploma
- High level of mechanical aptitude
- Follow OSHA requirements and safe work practices
- Strong organizational skills to care for tools and maintain records
- Welding experience or willingness to learn
- Hydraulic experience or willingness to learn
- Knowledge of HVAC preferred
- Valid Driver’s License
Quincy Recycle offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes: Health, Dental, Vision, 401k with profit sharing, Flex Spending, Paid Vacation, and Holidays.
Apply online at