Performs various duties throughout the office from patient intake to patient care. Delivers timely greeting, registration, payment collection, and flow of patients to providers. Under general supervision in an outpatient clinical setting, provides initial patient triage, registration, and administrative services. Assists with direct patient care, and performs direct medical procedures of a routine nature, as dictated by established clinical protocol and provider directive.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide outstanding customer service to improve customer satisfaction and relationship.
- Stay up to date on policies and procedures.
- Must maintain stellar customer service skills at all times in all areas of the role.
- Reception of patients including proper greeting with a welcoming smile and helpful manner, distributing and collecting all applicable forms, insurance information, or payment due at the time of service.
- Updating patient charts.
- Patient check out.
- Answer phones, take messages, provide answers to patient questions.
- Handle all incoming and outgoing fax transmissions.
- Maintain a clean work area, lobby, patient restrooms, and patient exam rooms.
- Never leave the front desk unattended.
- Assist in obtaining patient histories, take vital signs, prepare charts, and assist with medical examinations.
- Perform routine specialized procedures, such as venipuncture and sterile dressing changes under established protocols.
- Maintain stock of medicines and medical supplies.
- Practice safety, environmental, and infectious control methods.
- Any additional duties assigned.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Familiarity with company policies and healthcare regulations
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Medical Assistant or equivalent clinical training and certification preferred
- Basic computer knowledge
- Knowledge of business office procedures
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to greet patients and answer phones in a professional manner
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with providers, patients, and to the public
- Utilize time management skills
- Recognize, evaluate, solve problems, and correct errors
- Maintain productivity and work independently
This position may require evening, weekend, or holiday work. This position requires many hours in a sitting or standing position. This position may require travel to various office locations.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/ATSApply.aspx?T4MvMIZq7DcXcSRi4OPCMgq