Quantified Commerce is launching a direct to consumer online healthcare company. We are looking for a Primary Care Physician excited about delivering a world-class primary care experience to patients of all ages.
Your role at Quantified
- You’ll spend the vast majority of your time in direct patient-focused care on structured live video visits, phone calls, and secure messaging.
- You’ll join our team of doctors and nurse practitioners to provide the best care possible for our patients across the country.
- Act as a collaborating physician to our nurse practitioners and regularly complete physician oversight (i.e. chart reviews)
- You’ll work closely with our patient support staff, and the wider Quantified team (such as pharmacy, engineering, and many more!) on a daily basis. We expect everyone to be a team player as we strive to create a comfortable, non-hierarchical environment for the entire team
- We aim to WOW patients with customer service that’s new to healthcare. It’s all about our patients and our patient-first culture.
- Must be board-certified and in good standing. Primary care specialty required (Family Medicine, Internal Medicine).
- Active medical license. Multiple states license a plus (especially CA, NY, TX, or FL). Must be eligible for licensure in all 50 states. We’ll help you get licensed in the states where you’ll be practicing.
- You earned your medical doctorate from the U.S. accredited medical school (this will help us help you get licensed in other states quickly!)
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Has lots of experience in primary care! Telemedicine experience is a plus.
- Is excited to help us learn how to grow our medical team and try new processes as we continue to improve our workflows for maximum WOW.
- Understands the importance of following protocols to ensure reliable and evidence-based care is delivered to every patient and every time.
- You think online care is an innovative way to care for patients, and you love talking to patients. Curious, flexible, disciplined, and open-minded as building the future requires these important traits.
- Happy to work hard – including occasional evenings and weekends – because you believe in our mission.
- Possesses great spoken and written communication skills and high emotional intelligence. Have a great bedside manner. You’re using technology and team-based care to enhance the patient relationship. We want to create a WOW experience so they keep coming back!
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment and is highly adaptable to change. Change happens frequently at Quantified so we’re looking for someone who’s willing to roll with the punches!
- Is comfortable with technology and has great computer skills. Prior experience with Slack and DoseSpot is a plus! Since the care we provide is online, being able to communicate with patients with secure messaging is important.
- Loves interacting with patients, NPs, doctors, and pharmacists; you’re happy to work hard. Whether it’s weekends or evenings, you’re happy to step in to help because you believe in our mission.
Job Title: Primary Care Physician
Employment Type: Part-Time
Operations: Fully Remote-Flexible Working Hours
Location: Any State
Seniority Level: Senior
At Quantified Commerce, we believe in diversity and hiring people from all backgrounds and ways of life. This is a part-time position with lots of growth opportunity for the right candidate. If this sounds like you, apply now! We look forward to getting to know you!
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?Gf%2bd7Jn6%2bluigVMaIkJ0fQy