Immediate need for a talented Underwriter with experience in the Mortgage Industry.
This is a 03+ Months Contract opportunity with long-term potential and is located in Irving, TX. Please review the job description below.
Job ID: 20-39960
Key Requirements and Technology Experience:
- The CRO Underwriter is responsible for analyzing financial and credit information according to internal underwriting standards, investor guidelines, and federal regulations.
- Underwrites a wide variety of product and loan types with a higher aggregate credit exposure including underwriting.
- Compile, analyze, and document loan data and credit risk, borrower and property information.
- Responsible for providing strong and clear communication of identified issues to operations and executive management.
- May include training and assistance to the CRO Underwriters to assist with performance improvement and developmental opportunities.
- Adheres to all applicable internal NPI policies and procedures, and protects the confidentiality of borrower information.
- May be required to assist in Post Close audit functions when requested.
- Minimum of 2 years mortgage credit underwriting.
- VA – Lender Appraisal Processing Program (LAPP) and/or Staff Appraisal Reviewer (SAR) designations preferred.
- Graduation from a four-year college or university with major course work in a discipline related to the requirements of the position is preferred.
- Will consider the equivalent combination of job experience and education that demonstrates the ability to perform the essential functions of this position.
- Analysis skills in the areas of credit, layered risk, and income.
- Ability to underwrite loans at a national level and in all markets.
- FHA – Direct Endorsement (DE) designation preferred.
- Experience with Desktop Underwriter (DU) or comparable automated underwriting system required
- Basic computer skills required. Experience with Microsoft Office a plus.
Our client is a leading Mortgage Industry and we are currently interviewing to fill this and other similar contract positions. If you are interested in this position, please apply online for immediate consideration.
– provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?eKVBnpPjhpyfe23BsRHkbAz