Immediate need for a talented PeopleSoft Business Analyst with experience in the IT Industry. This is a Full-Time job opportunity. It is located in Atlanta, GA 30339. Please review the job description below.
Job ID: 20-18965
- Maintain continuous contact with internal and/or external customers to remain current on their operating environment and business needs
- Lead the on-going gathering of requirements for each customer group
- Lead the development of business functional requirements for each customer group
- Work with the corporate IS staff to best understand what role IT can serve in addressing these functional requirements
- Lead the customers in quantifying the value of addressing the functional requirements, where IT is a primary component of the solution.
- Assist in determining the best approach for tracking financial benefits associated with IT projects
- Assist the corporate IS staff in selecting the right technology to match the functional requirements
- Serve the role of liaison between the customer group and the corporate IS staff to facilitate an effective working partnership during the project
- Lead any business process reengineering efforts associated with the implementation of the project
- Coordinate the work effort of other Business Analysts and IT professionals for IT projects
- Perform selective project management functions on IT projects, as appropriate
- Other duties as assigned
Our client is a leading IT Industry and we are currently interviewing to fill this and other similar positions. If you are interested in this position, please apply online for immediate consideration.
– provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?RG5w3cIptCqH9QkWsRVm0gn