Immediate need for a Job title Laboratory Technician experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry. This is 18+ Months Contract position with possible extension located in Carlisle, PA. Please review the job description below:
JOB ID: 20-23152
- Performs sampling of raw material and packaging components for analytical testing.
- Participates in continuous improvement culture within the laboratory environment. Utilize continuous improvement tools.
- Records and maintain all related data and records in compliance with cGMP and quality procedures.
- Performs laboratory support functions and maintain work area in a neat and orderly manner.
- Performs work in a manner consistent with company safety policies and procedures.
- Adjusts priorities and performs other duties as assigned.
Key Requirements and Technology Experience:
- High School Diploma/GED
- Minimum of 1 year in manufacturing/pharmaceutical environment
- Knowledge and understanding of cGMPs, GLPs, FDA, dietary supplement industry guidelines and other regulatory agency requirements.
- Ability to anticipate and resolve problems with minimum negative impact on production, quality, safety, and cost.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal) between colleagues in the same and different departments.
- Knowledge of computer applications and quality tools (e.g. Microsoft Office, Trackwise, SAP)
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
Our client is a leading Pharmaceutical Organization and we are currently interviewing to fill this and other similar Contract positions. Qualified candidates should apply online for immediate consideration.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?12L6c%2bAcBGpFvwQZS4zW8Qm