A career within Organisation Strategy services, will provide you with the opportunity to develop, design, and implement organisational transformation to improve performance and generate lasting growth for our clients. We help identify an organisation’s strategic goals, assess the fit of the organisation against those goals, and then identify and implement the change needed to create a fit for growth business.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities and coach to help deliver results.
- Develop new ideas and propose innovative solutions to problems.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from from current trends in business area.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Share relevant thought leadership.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality, diverse relationships.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences :
Basic Qualifications :
Minimum Degree Required :
Minimum Years of Experience :
Preferred Qualifications :
Degree Preferred :
Master of Business Administration
Preferred Knowledge/Skills :
5 years of strategy consulting or industry consulting experience preferred.
Demonstrates thorough knowledge and/or a proven record of success in an organization change management role within professional services or corporate, helping companies focus on their change management model and its integration with organizational people transition programs and broad transformation initiatives such as restructuring, new operating model, and mergers and acquisition.
Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success in understanding and addressing the root causes of organizational effectiveness and institutional levers of change.
Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success in leadership, strategic and creative thinking, problem solving, and individual initiative, to accomplish the following results:
- Teaming with others, including building solid and collaborative relationships with team members and seeking and providing guidance, clarification and feedback;
- Communicating effectively in an organized and knowledgeable manner in written and verbal formats, including strong moderation skills with an ability to build empathy and to understand and manage personal agendas;
- Applying diagnostic surveys and conducting executive level interviews to identify root cause themes;
- Working as the change management specialist on engagement teams and contributing to the pursuit and delivery of broader Organizational Change team offerings such as Organizational Efficiency & Process Management, and Strategic Human Capital Management; and,
- Providing thought leadership and creative insights to clients on complex change management initiatives.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?KTp74skQKYKQCYBtqQt57wl