A career within Regulatory Risk and Compliance services, will provide you with the opportunity to help companies rethink their approach to risk and create a sustainable risk advantage. We?re a part of a unique client proposition, assisting our clients develop proper internal controls by leveraging analytics and technology solutions to underpin efficient execution of governance, to optimise their risk and compliance policies and processes, and improve business performance.
To really stand out and make us ﬁt for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Associate, you?ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
– Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
– Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities and coach to help deliver results.
– Develop new ideas and propose innovative solutions to problems.
– Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current trends in business area.
– Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
– Share relevant thought leadership.
– Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing others.
– Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality, diverse relationships.
– Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences :
Basic Qualifications :
Minimum Degree Required :
Minimum Years of Experience :
Preferred Qualifications :
Preferred Knowledge/Skills :
Demonstrates thorough knowledge and/or a proven record of success in providing regulatory guidance and advice within a top consulting or accounting firm, law firm, regulatory body (eg OCC, Federal Reserve, FDIC), or financial services firm including:
- Working knowledge of banking laws and regulations including safety and soundness expectations (eg Regulation W, Regulation O, Heightened Standards, Enhanced Prudential Standards, 12 CFR Part 1, etc.);
- Working knowledge of regulatory requirements and industry leading practices relating to regulatory reporting programs and processes;
- Demonstrating familiarity with banking, related operations and systems in the context of safety and soundness expectations and regulatory reporting requirements, as well as an understanding of risk management, risk governance, compliance programs, and integration of internal controls and compliance controls into the scope of existing business practices;
- Assessing, developing and implementing sustainable internal control & risk management structures and processes including governance and oversight structures, key compliance processes and controls, and risk management practices; and,
- Developing and executing regulatory compliance-related first, second and third line of defense monitoring and testing programs.
Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success in project-based assignments, including:
- Developing risk management programs and controls for safety & soundness related requirements and regulatory reporting;
- Demonstrating analytical ability and ability to research, interpret and evaluate laws, regulations, rules, standards and industry practices;
- Communicating with external clients and internal staff in an organized and knowledgeable manner;
- Leveraging project management and project facilitation skills to complete work assignments;
- Identifying and addressing client needs;
- Building, maintaining, and utilizing networks of client relationships and community involvement;
- Communicating value propositions;
- Managing resource requirements, project workflow, budgets, billing and collections; and,
- Preparing and/or coordinating complex written and verbal materials.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?CVZSAZ%2b0O0ey4xjmSS7NKgb