A career within Microsoft Consulting services, will provide the opportunity to help our clients evaluate their supporting technologies needed to engage effectively with their customers, supply chain and employees. We contribute to PwC’s value proposition of strategy led and technology enabled by aligning our Advisory industry focus with Microsoft’s key technologies such as Dynamics AX, Dynamics365, Office365, Azure and Business Intelligence Analytics.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities and coach to help deliver results.
- Develop new ideas and propose innovative solutions to problems.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from from current trends in business area.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Share relevant thought leadership.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality, diverse relationships.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences :
Basic Qualifications :
Minimum Degree Required :
Minimum Years of Experience :
Required Knowledge and Skills :
Demonstrates proven prior success in roles utilizing knowledge and skills in the following areas of the Microsoft domain: -Microsoft Dynamics AX 4 or 2009 or 2012 -Microsoft Dynamics AX Architecture (layers, models, tiers, etc) -Configuration and customization of Microsoft Dynamics products
Preferred Qualifications :
Preferred Knowledge/Skills :
Demonstrates proven thorough knowledge and success, as both an individual contributor and team member, with identifying and addressing client needs: actively participating in client discussions and meetings; communicating a broad range of Firm services; and managing engagements, including preparing concise, accurate documents and maintaining project economics while maintaining flexibility for unanticipated issues.
Demonstrates proven thorough knowledge and success as a team leader: supervising teams to create an atmosphere of trust and seeking diverse views to encourage improvement and innovation; answering questions and providing direction to less-experienced staff; coaching staff including providing timely meaningful written and verbal feedback.
Demonstrates proven thorough knowledge and success with participating in consulting, designing, and implementing Microsoft Dynamics applications-based solutions to improve clients business processes, emphasizing the following areas:
– Configuring and troubleshooting AX applications;
– Performing the functional design, implementation, and maintenance of Dynamics AX solutions single product modules/sub-systems;
– Authoring and reviewing functional and technical documentation of product sub-systems;
– Creating project estimates for configuration/coding efforts;
– Developing architecture and mission critical business logic and frameworks;
– Performing bug resolutions, release testing and build verification and beta support;
– Providing oversight of offshore development resources;
– Understanding the common issues facing PwC’s clients of all Industries and Sectors.
Demonstrates proven thorough level of abilities and/or success in roles with one or more Microsoft Dynamics AX application modules doing functional configuration and/or technical development, including:
– Designing, implementing and supporting business processes in a Microsoft environment;
– Designing, building, testing and deploying various Microsoft solutions;
– Identifying and addressing client needs: building solid relationships with clients; developing an awareness of Firm services; communicating with the client in an organized and knowledgeable manner; delivering clear requests for information; demonstrating flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks; and communicating potential conflicts to a supervisor.
Demonstrates a thorough level of abilities and/or a proven record of success as a team member: understanding personal and team roles; contributing to a positive working environment by building solid relationships with team members; proactively seeking guidance, clarification and feedback; providing guidance, clarification and feedback to less-experienced staff.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For positions in Colorado, visit the following link for information related to Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act: .
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?Qw84Iwizjj802osSEZ5KsAm