PSCI has a Project Manager contract role for a financial client. The role will start off remote and then transition to their Newark, DE office.
The Project Manager will enhance structure and processes so that innovation can happen throughout the organization. The Project Manager will coordinate resources for projects that may include outside vendors and clients, as well as Subject Matter Experts, Business Analysts and Technical Engineers to ensure deadlines are met and budgets are adhered to. In this position, the Project Manager will manage, coordinate, and facilitate multiple initiatives related to enhancement of information systems and processes to enhance service and improve efficiencies. The Project Manager must maintain accurate documentation according to the project methodology and current project statuses. The Project Manager will participate in the establishment, organization, and implementation of short and long-range goals, objectives, policies and operating procedures; monitor and evaluate program effectiveness and affect changes required for improvement; develop integrated project plans, manage issues/risks, and establish cost estimates for major, long-term projects; provide information for annual budgets and perform periodic productivity analyses.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Must have a minimum 5 years of experience as a project manager. Experience must include managing projects through the end-to-end project life cycle, from inception through closing. Banking and/or financial services industry experience preferred.
- Must have a basic understanding of major banking principles, processes, and technologies.
- Must have the ability to navigate a team through complex issues to build consensus
- Must have working knowledge of financial software applications, including internet, intranet, client-server, and reporting technologies. Working knowledge must also include an understanding of how these business applications are typically deployed within the corporate technology environment and integrated with third-party systems and databases.
- Working knowledge of Cash Management and/or Armored Carrier operations is a plus.
- Must have the ability to build relationships at all levels of the organization and with outside vendors and contractors. In addition, the incumbent must have the ability to use tact and skill in dealing with diverse groups.
- Must have the ability to translate business needs into technical solutions.
- Must have excellent oral and written communications skills, as well as excellent customer service skills.
- Must have demonstrated aptitude for creativity and complex problem-solving.
- Must be able to make decisions and recommendations on difficult and important issues affecting project and Client implementation.
- Develop integrated project plans and implementation schedules for all assigned projects; provides information for periodic productivity analyses.
– provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?NVqZxK84JsP9SzroYN0%2fgAr