SAP CO Senior Consultant – Projects
-CO Consultant – 6 Years of work Experience including 2-3 Full life cycle implementations
-Understand the projects business requirements and timelines and have the ability to drive closure of design issues to meet the projects go live
-The candidate should possess excellent communication skills and be an effective team player in a global company.
– Understanding of controlling processes-Product costing , cost center accounting, cost object controlling and COPA for Service contract business environment.
– Must understand the integration points for COPA with Revenue Recognition, Results Analysis and Settlements for service contract business.
– Strong experience working on COPA enhancements/user exits in the area of Derivations and valuation.
– Must have experience on GL/COPA (costing-based) reconciliation
– Understand flows to COPA from different modules, integration points and related configuration
– Should have developed reports and able to identify the requirement and integrate effectively with BW.
– Knowledge of writing functional specs & testing BEx and AFO reports required.
– Exposure to SAP CRM would be a significant plus.
– Accounting and COPA for a Manufacturing & service Industry.
– Experience in participating and supporting integration testing cycle.
– Experience in data conversion
– Knowledge and exposure to Project system Finance integration
Nice to Have
– Accounting/ Financial Background: i.e. Experience in a Finance related position or/and Business certification.
– Experience in Delivering SAP FI/CO end user training
Regards, Krishnakumar. S
Technology Solutions for Smarter Businesses – provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?XKXvTSq98%2bmivSDBPxI9pQu