About this role
Brand Ambassador-Digital Marketing Intern will support the Prolific Brands Team in making people aware of their services and their clients’ products. They spend much of their time interacting with the public. For instance, a Brand Ambassador may be utilized to be featured in a product video, pictures, etc. Also, a Brand Ambassador may be utilized for networking in a conference setting to share information about Prolific Brands and their clients.
This is a part time contractor employment opportunity at a rate of $17 per hour in which projects will be agreed upon by the employer and contractor on project basis.
Duties and Responsibilities
Generating interest in a company is not always easy. Consumers have a range of choices, so businesses need to find ways to stand out. Therefore, a Brand Ambassador-Digital Marketing Intern may be charged with a variety of tasks. Here are some of the main things Brand Ambassadors may be called upon to do:
Brand Ambassador-Digital Marketing Intern brings products to life. They may show at a store or an tradeshow how something works, such as a cleaning product removing a stain or an electronic toy in action.
With their superior knowledge of what they are promoting, Brand Ambassador-Digital Marketing Intern field questions about the product or service and convey what makes their company better or different than competitors. They may pass out literature with details, statistics or testimonials that support what they are saying. For food products, they may chat with customers about uses in various recipes.
Brand Ambassador-Digital Marketing Intern work to increase sales both directly and indirectly. They may have items available to purchase on the spot. In such cases, they are responsible for displaying them, monitoring sales and reporting figures to management.
Build the Brand
Brand Ambassador-Digital Marketing Intern may spend time on social media interacting with the public, answering questions and conversing about the company. They also may be responsible for the same types of actions in a physical environment, such as displaying a product. Some may travel to conferences, trade shows or any other similar venue whose attendees might be part of their target audience.
- Ability to take initiative, employ good judgment, and manage projects
- Exceptional ability to manage details
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Exceptional ability to communicate in person
- Exceptional ability to be in pictures
- Exceptional ability to be in videos that may include speaking
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to meet deadlines and to anticipate next steps or needs
- Work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Understands and can utilize emerging platforms, digital media, and web/social media management and measurement tools.
Additional Qualifications/Experience Desired, but not Required
- Degree (or currently in college studying) Digital Marketing or related field of study.
- Background in HTML emails, video editing, graphics for use on the web and social media
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud including but not limited to InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator on Mac or PC platform
- Portfolio of work that demonstrates your creativity and strengths
- Proficient of After Effect and Adobe Premiere video editing software a plus
- Knowledge of WordPress or other web CMS systems a plus
- San Diego
Please send your resume to
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?QPoIpR8FdV6aKZ34yZQJdAf