Do you have a passion for working in a laboratory? Do you thrive in a dynamic environment? We’re looking for great teammates that have these qualities and want to make a difference by cultivating good manufacturing practices (GMP’s) and company quality principles to deliver the product performance and quality for the consumers P&G serves.
We have several types of Quality Control roles available at our Tabler Station Plant. As a QC Laboratory Analyst, you could work in a manufacturing laboratory environment that stays in sync with Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) and current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP). The work will require collection, labeling,
analysis, and results recording related to raw materials, intermediate products, finished goods, packaging materials and other samples. Tracking, trend analysis, and other Quality Control (QC) related responsibilities will be performed as directed by laboratory systems.
We also have roles for a QC Analyst require writing control documents like Standards Operating Procedures (SOPs),
deliver training, perform system health assessments, on the floor coaching, products disposition, facilitate or participate on
quality system failures investigations. Maintain cGMP principles and Good Documentation practices.
Where do you fit in?
Meaningful work on Day 1
With both roles, we do various types of work including performing raw material, finished goods, intermediate, and
development sample analysis according to standard analytical procedures.
- We perform routine instrument maintenance and calibration as needed during analytical work.
- We conduct limited instrument troubleshooting and problem diagnosis.
- We use discernment based on knowledge and experience as to the accuracy and reliability of analytical results.
- You will observe and identify problems with results and report to your supervisor.
- You will conduct analytical method development work with direct supervision and mentorship from the Lab Coordinator or other staff members.
- You may sample and label materials as needed according to written procedures or specific instructions, inspect empty bulk trucks prior to loading and
- appearance of raw materials during unloading as needed.
- Another responsibility will include coordinating the work with the Production Lead on night and weekend shifts to ensure appropriate prioritization of work.
MFGare assessed in the pre-screen questionnaire
We believe you will be an excellent fit here if, you:
- Have Computer literacy sufficient to use standard software (MS Office) as well as the ability to learn specific software and
- Possess experience and knowledge of basic laboratory operations such as weighing, titrating, and preparing volumetric
- Interpret analytical method procedures and safety instructions using standard chemistry terms and measures.
- Perform routine calculations pertaining to analytical chemistry (e.g. dilution, concentration, test results).
- Have Experience resolving operational or processes failures to understand root cause and able to develop an
- improvement plan
- Have effective verbal and written communication skills with supervisor, other employees, and departments.
- Are willing to wear appropriate safety equipment, such as safety shoes, hearing protection, and eye protection, wherever
- these things are necessary
- Will work on a rotating shift schedule, including weekends.
- Are able to work 24/7 rotating shifts and are available for overtime and call-in as needed.
We want you to know:
- You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
- Immigration sponsorship is not available for this position. Applicants for U.S. based positions are generally required to be eligible to work in the U.S. without the need for current or future sponsorship. Except in rare situations based on Procter & Gamble’s sole discretion. Procter & Gamble does not sponsor applicants for permanent residency. Any exceptions would be based on the Company’s specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the qualifications of the individual.
- Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
- Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/ATSApply.aspx?BgXtmRZH7LSkL37cM9H4Igs