Come join Process Stream one of NJ’s Best Places to Work and be a part of team that thinks and acts differently!
Lead/Manage all resource delivery needs and project support for implementation team. Plan, execute and strategize effectively. Expertise in delivering client solutions and services.
Ensure timely and efficient delivery of service to clients and to manage the client service team.
- Achieve client satisfaction through the delivery of the CXP implementation solutions by understanding the needs and requirements of the customer and moving to meet those needs proactively.
- Direct and control the process and fulfillment of projects, fielding customer and resource team inquiries and resolving customer complaints.
- Plan, execute and finalize projects according to deadlines and budgets.
- Escalation point for client communications and project timelines/deliverables
- Actively contribute to the growth of existing clients and the generation of new business with measurable outcome.
- Support Solution Architects to in pre-sales activities and planning for follow/on and new business.
Manage team of implementation resources and provide priorities for their work activities
- Train and develop team in terms of technical knowledge and corporate etiquettes.
- Provide guidance and support to the team
- Allocate resources and streamline business operations to optimize usage
- Plan and coordinate resource allocations and schedules based on project commitments and team skill sets
- Manage partner relationships including subcontractors, vendors, and System Integrator partnerships
Manage strategic projects as billable Project Manager as needed
Complete other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of delivery management/implementation work experience
- 5+ years of leading complex projects
- PMP desired
- Knowledge of regulated industries a plus
- Strong leadership and consulting skills.
- Entrepreneurial by nature with a strong sense of ownership
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Detail oriented and diligent.
- Excel in a fast-paced team environment with competing priorities
- Team player with strong collaboration skills
- Ability to quickly learn technologies and product functionality
- Excellent knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, Word, computer applications, etc.
- Willing to travel (10%)
Process Stream Offers
- Competitive salary
- Benefits and 401K options for full time employees and potential 401K options for part time employees
- Flexible work environment
- Outstanding company culture!
- Employee engagement programs
- Come join one of NJ’s Best Companies to work for!
About Process Stream
Process StreamTM is the first choice of companies in regulated industries for process optimization and compliance process development. Our team of business process and QMS implementation experts work closely with our client businesses to develop processes and systems to optimize operations and manage risk. Our specialized focus on EQMS platforms gives us the experience and expertise necessary to transform client business by improving efficiency and strengthening quality control processes.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.
Process Stream is an equal opportunity employer.
– provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?o3zZA%2bUD6SGZpHB6Db2JqQi