Vice President of Technology to join our growing team. The essence of this role is Technical leadership and to rally the troops around the technology plan for the company. This is especially critical when new training is needed for upgrades and system changes.
The qualified candidate will be responsible for planning the information technology future for the organization, as well as for the implementation and maintenance of current systems. They will ensure maximum uptime and stability in the company’s computer systems and networks.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for the entire IT environment of the Company
- Identifying needs and ensure ideal software solutions are developed in a timely manner to help increase operational efficiency and also leading-edge products
- Create, maintain and update IT policies and procedures to ensure SOX compliance and financial system integrity.
- Developing long term plans to sustain and support the business, anticipating the future trends
- Lead strategic insight and overview of business case justifications and ROI analysis for IT spending and initiatives
- Ensure that measures are in place to protect critical company information and protected customer information to ensure GDPR and CCPA compliance.
- Anticipate and actively address ongoing changes in technology to ensure appropriate business awareness of technical changes.
- Continuously improve and drive processes to optimize utilization of all assigned resources, add value and control or reduce costs.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Minimum of 10 years experience in IT field with executive-level interaction.
- Strong project management skills and management of development, maintenance and support teams.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiating and marketing skills to work with senior management and external contacts
- Broad understanding of how technology relates to business, market and industry and ability to apply knowledge to support the critical system needs
- Sense of urgency to meet aggressive goals
- Seasoned problem solving skills
- 5 years or more experience with public company and SOX compliance requirements for IT.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited school in computer systems, technology, or similar or equivalent work experience.
- E-commerce , 7-10 years (Preferred)
- Salesforce , 3 years (Preferred)
- Management of IT Department, 10 years (Required)
- Oracle ERP cloud, 5 years (Preferred)
– provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?BrN9JLp0apC%2b5GtkZdb98wl