- Responsible for the accurate and timely processing of all payroll transactions for new hires, promotions, transfers, wage changes, terminations, garnishments, benefit deductions, time report approvals and other status change information. Maintains employee benefits and job-related data in human resources/payroll systems.
- Responsible for all weekly payroll processes to ensure employees are paid correctly and on time.
- Reviews and reconciles all monthly benefit and payroll related billings. As needed, prepares invoices to payment.
- Provides services to employees to answer their benefit questions and resolve problems related to access to or payment of benefits.
- Administers the employee benefit programs such as health, dental and vision insurance, disability insurance, life insurance, flexible spending, PTO, workers compensation, employee assistance, COBRA and other plans.
- Process, administer and oversee all leave of absence and accommodation requests and disability paperwork: medical, personal, disability, Federal & State mandated leaves (FMLA, CFRA, PDL, ADA, FEHA)
- Minimum of two years of Payroll and Human Resources experience
- Prior experience with ADP Workforce Now
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, Outlook
- Strong communication skills, both written & verbal
- Detail oriented with a high level of accuracy
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Flexible and able to prioritize workload based on urgency and importance.
- Friendly and easy-going with the ability to work well in a small office environment
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?AKhuWvBUnsG3nfMNZWr2PAp