Architecture / Construction / Project Management / Business Development
We are looking for a dynamic and ambitious Regional Director (RD) to be the leader of our next Regional Office in the Seattle WA area. The RD is the face and voice of PPM in their region, serving as the company’s Ambassador to all existing and potential clients, vendors, partners and other stakeholders in the local market. With 19 years in business, PPM is one of the largest and most successful As-Built surveying companies in America, delivering up to 2,000 projects per year to our clients in the AEC industry. Over the next 5 years, we plan to bring our industry-leading services to new markets across the country. Do you have a desire to be in charge of your own destiny, while being a part of a greater mission with a team that will support you?
You’re a leader. You are assertive, empowered and ambitious while also being an inspiring, likeable leader! You have Team Leadership/Management experience including training and employee development. You can rally a team around a common goal and keep them motivated to get the job done and done right.
You’re a connector. You have an ability to easily connect with others, including leads, clients, vendors, and employees. You have built your own network in the Architecture/ As-Built industry. You have great sales, networking and communication skills. You can clearly and concisely articulate your thoughts. You find immense value in listening to others – especially clients and your team.
You’re an expert. You’ve been working in the AEC industry for a while and are familiar with the workflows and challenges of renovation projects. You’ve seen firsthand how As-Built surveys are created and understand their importance to remodel projects. You have “In the field” experience (site measurement, construction, project management), and strong working knowledge of AutoCAD and Revit.
You’re service oriented. You have a strong passion for producing quality work and for providing great service to others. Getting the job done right, on-time and being proud of your team’s excellent work is your motivation!
You’re a problem solver. When situations come up, you act quickly and focus on solutions instead of blame. You see all points of view and make confident decisions that are fair to all involved.
You’re organized. You utilize time management skills and processes to balance a heavy workload. You enjoy creating order out of chaos and making sensible plans for yourself and your team. You can easily adapt and prioritize to keep your focus on the most important items.
You’re energetic! You thrive in a fast-paced, professional environment. Your energy and positive attitude uplifts and motivates others around you.
Things you might do
This is a full-time (40 hour+/week) position. In a typical week you may be expected to:
- Gather As-Built surveying data on-site for live projects, using a 3D laser scanner and other hand-held tools.
- Manage live projects by communicating and coordinating schedules with your clients, site contacts, vendors, and PPM drafting/modeling team.
- Provide “Gold Standard” customer service in all phone, email, and face-to-face communication with your clients.
- Create and deliver proposals for new projects in your Region. Follow up on outstanding proposals to acquire new business.
- Schedule and attend meetings and deliver presentations to potential clients and increase interest in PPM’s services.
- Attend industry networking events to engage with potential clients, learn their businesses, and share the PPM value proposition.
- Interact frequently with PPM staff including our Director of Regions, Customer Service, Human Resources, President, and more to stay connected with the rest of the company, maintain accountability for results, and develop strategies and plans for growing the Seattle Region.
If selected, PPM will offer you:
- Projected total compensation of $85-$115K in 1 st Year
- Attractive long-term bonus structure based on Region and Company performance
- Generous Health, Vision & Dental coverage
- Paid Time Off for vacation and/or sick leave
- 10 Paid Holidays per year
- Annual Company Profit Share
- 401K with 4% match
- Financial Wellness Mentor
PPM is a great company to work with because:
We are working together to achieve our mission of becoming the #1 As-Built company in the United States! Since 2002, we have been growing nationwide by continuously improving our product and by our commitment to offering the very best service in the As-Built industry. We offer a work environment that encourages innovation through risk-taking, rewards, and results. We actively promote each employee’s professional and personal development. We share financial information with every member of the team. Most of all, we share a common set of Core Values that we all believe and practice.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/ATSApply.aspx?%2bGX3pa8E%2fLVjlPjqJ4OXNgz