Precision Overhead Garage Door Service has been in business since 1999 and is the leading overhead garage door company in the tri-state area. We are headquartered in Northern NJ and have other locations in NY (Long Island & Hudson Valley) and Fairfield, CT.
At Precision, we pride ourselves on providing our customers with the highest quality workmanship, products, and customer service in the industry. We are currently looking for aggressive high energy self-starters to join our team. Ideal candidates are detail-oriented, customer service driven, have strong communication skills, and the motivation to perform at the highest level.
We offer comprehensive medical, dental & vision benefits; life insurance; 401(k); and PTO, including vacation, sick and personal time.
Come join our team of driven and accountable people who deliver an exceptional customer experience!!!
Please click ‘Apply’ to begin the application process.
We are currently looking for an accountable and driven individual to fill our Door Division Manager position. To be successful in this role, you should have at least three years of experience in the garage door service industry.
The Door Division Manager position will be responsible for, but not limited to the following functions:
• Creating, implementing, maintaining and overseeing all processes for our Door Division
• Working cooperatively with other departments to help promote new business
• Running and analyzing comprehensive reports for Door Division
• Recruiting new hires for the division
• Assisting with the coordination of training for new hires in the division
• Managing and assisting Door Designers in the field
• Promoting a positive culture within your team
• Developing a motivational compensation package for all positions within the division.
• Staying informed of new products, policies, and procedures, and effectively communicating them with the team
• Other duties as assigned
• High School Diploma or equivalent is required; Bachelor’s Degree is preferred
• Minimum of three (3) years in the garage door service industry
• Capability to perform field work and visit all Precision Door locations as deemed appropriate by management
• Strong leadership & organizational skills
• Working understanding of doors and door engineering principles
• Above average skills with Excel/Google Sheets
The above job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Precision Door Service is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All candidates will be evaluated on the basis of their qualifications for the job in question. We do not base our employment decisions on an employee’s or applicant’s race, color, creed/religion, age, gender or sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, familial status, marital status, domestic violence victim status, arrest and/or criminal conviction record, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic identity, genetic information, disability, veteran/military status or any other basis prohibited by local, state or federal law. Click here to view “EEO is the Law”
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/ATSApply.aspx?YLPfdHrficNYeecZic6Dtwg