If you are hard-working and motivated to learn new skills – we should talk!
Poly Print is seeking an entry-level manufacturing associate for our rapidly growing business. We are an award-winning flexographic printer and food packaging manufacturer located in Tucson, Arizona. Established in 1992, Poly Print has consistently and profitably grown into a recognized leader in the flexible packaging market.
We are experiencing rapid growth and are expanding our plant and business. As a result, we have an immediate need for individuals interested in a career in manufacturing/ flexographic printing. This is an entry-level, full-time job opportunity to be part of our 24-hour printing operation. No prior work experience is needed. We have a great Team. Let’s discuss you joining it.
Our ideal employees will have a desire to grow into an experienced operator role in the next 3 to 6 months. Experience in either a manufacturing or printing environment, and/or working in an SQF-certified facility are desirable – but not necessary. Successful employees at Poly Print are team players and have a passion for professional growth. Employees must be willing to work overtime as needed based on production and staffing needs. We are a 24-hour facility with multiple schedules available in each department and position.
What’s in it for you?
· Competitive pay starting at $14.00 per hour with lots of overtime potential.
· Regular pay increases based on performance and productivity.
· Employer-subsidized Medical, Dental and Vision insurance for you and your dependent family members (50% employer paid premiums for employee and family)
· Paid Time Off Benefits (40 hours of sick leave for all employees and an additional 40 hours of PTO for employees with greater than one year of service)
· Comprehensive training with our experienced Operators that will get you up to speed on Poly Print’s quality standards, techniques and production goals so that you can eventually become an Operator.
· Stable employment at a company with a great history of steady growth and a proven track record with customer satisfaction.
· Need to pass a 10-panel drug screen, as all our positions are safety sensitive. We are a zero-tolerance facility.
· Can follow instruction and is attentive to details
· Follow all personnel, product and food safety regulations and all company policies and procedures
· Maintain the efficiency and accuracy of production processes and equipment
· Can learn and operate production equipment based on training and management approval.
· Work with management and production team to attain team and company goals.
· Ability to work various shifts strongly preferred.
· Able to lift up to 75 lbs. minimum
· Must be able to stand, walk, squat, crouch, turn, twist, stretch, climb steps, grab, pull, push and bend throughout an 8 to 12-hour shift
· Distinguish printed colors for accuracy and quality standards
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/ATSApply.aspx?Qw84Iwizjj82A0ueoS13mAm