The Laboratory Technician II is responsible for performing various tests including all applicable quality control standards and samples and reporting results to the Quality Manager. Lab Technician II’s are also accountable for ensuring all necessary tests are completed accurately and in a timely manner as well as training operators in proper field sampling and testing techniques.
To perform the essential functions of this position successfully, an individual should be able to demonstrate and provide the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Biology or related science required. May consider POET Lab Tech I experience with documented successful performance.
- Basic troubleshooting skills and prior analytical experience required.
- Previous experience to the concepts of quality assurance and quality control within the laboratory environment required.
- Prior experience with environmental testing and knowledge of cGMP, PI, QC and PQ reporting preferred.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite and the ability and willingness to learn new software applications.
- Excellent organizational, time management and communications skills as well as the ability to adapt to change.
To review a complete job description click here.
POET is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?LM%2fMNCP3sKNee1DbX3CPGAj