Salary: (DOE) – $90,000 – $110,000 a year
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Near Scott Air Force Base Area / St. Louis, MO or someone willing to relocate. Rock start candidates can be considered for Remote option.
Clearance: Minimum Active Interim / Secret
Certification: Security+ or higher
Plateau Inc. is seeking a System Administrator to help with day-to-day maintenance and support of cloud-based resources utilizing Red Hat OpenShift, IBM Cloud Pak for Data, and Linux.
- Maintain, configure and monitor our cloud-based assets to ensure all systems are properly configured, fully patched, and operating as designed
- Assist with the documentation of all facets of system configuration and operation
- Work with other members of our team to improve your skillset and to help us make our team even stronger
- Perform regular backup and restore operations and to help implement appropriate processes for data protection, disaster recovery, and failover procedures
Qualifications for System Administrator
- An associate or bachelor’s degree is required.
- Good communication and writing skills. A willingness to share one’s knowledge and to learn from others on our team is an absolute must for this position.
- 3 or more years of database, network administration, or system administration experience
- Command line experience with Linux and OpenShift or Kubernetes is required.
- System administration and IT certifications in Linux or Microsoft products are a plus
- Experience with tools such as Jenkins and Ansible is a plus
- Working knowledge of Amazon Web Services (AWS). Knowledge of Azure is a plus.
- Strong knowledge of networking and interconnected systems
- Experience with scripting and automation tools
- A proven track record of developing and implementing IT strategy and plans
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/ATSApply.aspx?FM7aogukUQSBrwMdhwOr1Ae