General Scope: Assists in the planning, the layout, and installation of pneumatic hose and components, based on job specifications and local codes.
- Measure, cut, fabricate and install pneumatic hose.
- Install hose clamps and hardware using hand and power tools.
- Connect hoses to components.
- Assist in the layout and installation of hardware, based on job specifications.
- Follow diagrams or blueprints, ensuring that hose connections are proper.
- Ensures all hoses have chaff protection where required.
- Assist in fixing leaks and repairing faulty components.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
(The knowledge, skills and attributes required for satisfactory job performance)
High School diploma (or equivalent), two-year College degree (or technical school certificate); or a minimum of two years of related experience and/or training.
Knowledge: Incumbent must have proficient knowledge in the following areas:
- Basic Pneumatic Power.
Skills: Incumbent must demonstrate or participate in internal/external training programs to obtain the following skills:
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to follow, basic pneumatic schematic drawings, and engineering blueprints.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Capable of working in a team environment.
Applicable Technical Competencies: Incumbent must have working knowledge and demonstrated abilities utilizing mechanical knowledge: Specific applications combined with knowledge competencies are as follows: Rating Level: 1-5 (1= minimum 5= Maximum)
Required Level of proficiency
Preferred Level of proficiency
Basic understanding of schematic drawings and engineering blueprints
Use of hand and power tools
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/ATSApply.aspx?FM7aogukUQSRO9iqcBZ0Iwe