General Scope: Design and integration of electric/electronic systems on Plasser’s railway maintenance equipment.
- Must have experience with PLC Control Systems
- Must be able to design electrical circuits and generate schematic & control panel drawings using AutoCAD/ EPLAN.
- Must be able to troubleshoot and analyze systems for proper operation in production process and after delivery to customer.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Analyze reports, drawings, tests, and other data to plan and design work.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
(The knowledge, skills and attributes required for satisfactory job performance)
Bachelor’s degree (B. S.) from four-year college or university; with at least three years related experience
Knowledge: Incumbent must have proficient knowledge in the following areas:
Knowledge of Electrical Engineering.
Skills: Incumbent must demonstrate or participate in internal/external training programs to obtain the following skills:
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to apply advanced mathematical concepts such as exponents, logarithms, quadratic equations, and permutations.
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- A bility to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license. May require overnight travel throughout the United States and Canada.
Applicable Technical Competencies:
Electrical CAD Software
Plasser American Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Plasser American Corporation may request such accommodation(s) by contacting HR. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/ATSApply.aspx?g6msl1fN2k%2bzHbPig6VjHws