Piping Rock Health Products is rapidly growing and looking for an Administrative Assistant in our Finance department! The ideal candidate will be proficient with MS Office, comfortable with technology, detail oriented, self-motivated, flexible to change, and has a “do whatever it takes” attitude that matches ours. If you are looking for a change, a new opportunity or a company that truly cares about their associates, then you have found the right position, join our team!
- Maintain well organized records of vendor insurance documents
- Contact vendors to request updated insurance certificates
- Update ERP system with vendor information
- Provide administrative support for finance department
- Complete applications and other forms
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters, and forms
- Participate in special projects as needed
Qualifications & Skills:
- High School degree
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Detailed oriented
- Able to work effectively in a team setting and independently
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
Be at the forefront of the future of health and wellness, with the ability to work in a fast paced, family owned entrepreneurial environment where the work is meaningful, associates are valued, and you can grow your long-term career. Joining Piping Rock means being part of a fast-growing team where you can take ownership of your work and be a decision maker, where you are encouraged to work smarter, not harder, with the tools necessary to be successful. Join our team!
Piping Rock Health Products, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
Piping Rock proudly offers comprehensive medical, dental, vision plans to all full-time associates. In addition, voluntary life insurance, flexible spending plans, and short-term disability plans may be optionally added. All full-time associates also receive group term life insurance and long term disability coverage. Associates are eligible to participate in a 401(k) savings plan with a generous company match.
Based in Ronkonkoma, N.Y., Piping Rock Health Products, LLC is a vertically integrated manufacturer, distributor and on-line retailer of high-quality vitamins, nutritional supplements, essential oils and related health care products. Backed by three generations and over 40 years of experience in the natural products industry, Piping Rock is a true industry pioneer.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?YoougGHUlIBv%2bicWxSuunwn