PIH Health is a nonprofit, regional healthcare network that serves approximately 3 million residents in the Los Angeles County, Orange County and San Gabriel Valley region. The fully integrated network is comprised of PIH Health Whittier Hospital, PIH Health Downey Hospital and PIH Health Good Samaritan Hospital, 27 outpatient medical locations, a multi-specialty medical (physician) group, home healthcare services and hospice care, as well as heart, cancer, women’s health, urgent care and emergency services. PIH Health is certified as a Great Place to Work.
Under the direction of the Laboratory Supervisor, the Sr. Clinical Laboratory Scientist oversees the operation of the assigned section. Performs all laboratory testing and related duties, assists with procedures, operations, equipment maintenance/ selection/ validation and quality control, and provides leadership within the assigned section.
- Technical skills in laboratory science
- Working knowledge of quality control rules
- Knowledge of regulatory standards (CLIA, DHS, CAP, Joint Commission)
- Precise with details and organizational skills
- Writing and technical writing skills
- Problem solving ability
- California Clinical Laboratory license (CLS) or National Medical Technologist license (MT, ASCP)
- Five (5) years previous CLS experience within the specific section in an acute care hospital preferred
We believe that our employees should have access to affordable healthcare coverage that promotes preventative care and helps cover the cost of illness. Our medical benefit plans start as low as $0 cost for eligible employees, employee or spousal cashback up to $1200 per year for those who qualify and company paid Basic Life Insurance, Basic AD&D and Basic Long Term Disability. This is a brief overview and does not provide a complete description of all benefit provisions. PIH Health will be happy to discuss and disclose more details as we move through the interview process. Apply Today! EOE M/F/D/V
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?epParQgY%2fudb4b%2fgai6oFQn