We are looking for Sr. Delivery Manager who will be responsible for the sprint delivery of product management backlog in coordinating with the Product Management team.
The job position’s responsibilities.
- Handling a team of developers under him/her.
- Own execution of the delivery of solution objective, i.e., the timeline and the deliverable(s), in an agile fashion. Manage the day-to-day operational and tactical aspects of multiple or large-scale projects.
- Translate functional requirements from business users into sound technical designs that meet business objectives.
- Provide subject matter expertise for use of the Magento platform.
- Working with the infrastructure team, recommend architecture changes to improve performance and availability.
- Work horizontally across all teams to align broader technology decisions with the effective delivery of quality. Ensure work delivered by the team is of high quality, scalability, and security.
- Communicate to leadership/stakeholders any upcoming resource issues as they become visible, facilitate resolving any ambiguity in timing, coordination between various eCommerce teams.
- Establish regular checkpoints for these communications, as well as being responsive to urgent requests that have resource and delivery implications.
- Facilitate technical problem resolution for issues within the team’s scope of responsibility; ensure the proper team members are engaged and collaborate with other Team Leads and related subject matter experts.
- Confirm that all technical aspects of the solution are properly documented and transitioned to support teams.
- Work with product managers in gathering and documenting, grooming sessions, delivering requirements and communicate the same with development team.
- Ensure actions and key deliverables are met and are kept within the defined scope.
- Ensure operational readiness testing and design for operations efforts to ensure smooth transition post deployment.
For the past 20 years, we have powered many Digital Experiences for the Fortune 500. Since 1999, we have grown from a few people to more than 4000 team members across the globe that are engaged in various Digital Modernization. For a brief 1 minute video about us, you can check uJWBWQZEA6o .
– provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?eKVBnpPjhpz5QRu1ivyI%2fAz