We are looking for a Laboratory Technician to work on a full-time basis in our Germantown, MD facility.
This position is responsible for carrying out sample analysis and data processing within stated timeframes and in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Company Policies. Contributes to the laboratory and equipment maintenance to ensure efficient operations.
- To work to the Company’s quality procedures in accordance with GLP and GCP regulations and be involved in working to and generating a culture of continuous improvement.
- To comply with the Company’s Health and Safety, MOSH and ionizing radiation procedures.
- To participate in the day‐to‐day operation of the Laboratory, the analysis of samples and associated duties.
- To prepare, with other staff, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and other generic documents (eg worksheets and spreadsheets) as required.
- To purchase chemicals and other laboratory supplies, gaining financial approval as appropriate.
- To receive, process and analyze samples from Sponsors or Contract Research Organizations using defined analytical methods.
- To carry out data processing, QC checking, and data compilation in preparation for report writing.
- To contribute to the general laboratory maintenance activities, including equipment calibration and maintenance, laboratory monitoring (e.g. lab/freezer temperatures), general lab clean‐up and proper waste disposal.
- Perform general laboratory house‐keeping tasks.
- Maintain an up to date training record, ensuring relevant SOPs have been read and understood.
Required Education, Knowledge and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
The following is preferred, but not required:
- 6 months to 1 year of relevant experience
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?KTp74skQKYJgWK2HrwM8UQl