Business Group Highlights
The Defense group supports the Department of Defense (DoD) mission to keep our homeland and its citizens safe. We provide solutions to improve the Nation’s defense by providing software, systems engineering, IT, training and logistics and fleet management solutions.
The All Source Intelligence (OSINT) Analyst is responsible for analysis of all-source data in a multi-intelligence area to produce executive-level reports relevant to Intelligence Operations. Review, make recommendations to, and support the development of doctrine, organization, training, material, leadership and education, personnel, and facilities change recommendations, requirements, concept development, and doctrine. Subject matter expert in the intelligence analysis to produce imagery-derived graphic products and reports and publish for distribution. Leads research of all-source data and assists other intelligence analysts in the operation and use of intelligence tools. Conducts signal, imagery, and multi-source intelligence analysis that requires fundamental imagery interpretation skills including basic plotting, map reading, image orientation for stereo viewing, identification of equipment and objects for defense analysis, and Army systems identification. Uses various sensors on intelligence platforms including radar and spectral imagery sources to support intelligence operations.
Specific Responsibilities include:
- Maintain liaison with counterparts throughout the Joint and National Intelligence community and in other agencies and organizations.
- Maintain situational awareness of diplomatic, military, social, economic, intelligence, infrastructure, scientific, and technical developments within assigned area/team in order to produce effective, time- sensitive analysis and targeting.
- Review, develop, and maintain plans, operations, orders, and assessments.
- Plan and support the integration of information operations and supporting information related capabilities into Joint and Service component exercises, experiments, and training events
- Review intelligence support to information operations products and contribute planner considerations
- Maintain proficiency on tools, databases, and websites to collect and analyze data and information.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field.
- At least Ten years’ experience in conducting analysis and open source research supporting DoD or IC customer and at least three years’ experience of OSINT translation or Arabic languages, Plus;
- Demonstrated experience understanding imagery products and their standards
- Demonstrated experience maintaining situational awareness of diplomatic, military, social, economic, intelligence, infrastructure, scientific, and technical developments within assigned area/team in order to produce effective, time- sensitive analysis and targeting.
- Demonstrated success utilizing tools, databases and websites to collect and analyze data and information to include online videos, broadcasts, and social media platforms.
- Demonstrated experience in advising and briefing senior military personnel
- Ten years’ experience in conducting analysis and open source research supporting DoD or IC customer with at least a portion of the experience within the last two years.
- Experience and training in one or more areas of; threat analysis, foreign intelligence, counterintelligence, risk and vulnerability assessments, military operations, investigations, technology protection, security, and antiterrorism/force protection are highly desirable.
- Ten or more year’s active duty military, civilian or contractor performance working in Information Operations.
For Colorado Residents
What matters to our nation, is what matters to us. At Perspecta, everything we do, from conducting innovative research to cultivating strong relationships, supports one imperative: ensuring that your work succeeds. Our company was formed to bring a broad array of capabilities to all parts of the public sector-from investigative services and IT strategy to systems work and next-generation engineering.
Our promise is simple: never stop solving our nation’s most complex challenges. And with a workforce of approximately 14,000, more than 48 percent of which is cleared, we have been trusted to do just that, as a partner of choice across the entire sector.
Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer – All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
As a government contractor, Perspecta abides by the following provision
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of the other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c). – provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?xs3sJNDoiA9Q3chIszmq0wo