Must be a certified crown mechanic. Required Experience: 4 – 6 Years in HVAC maintenance, material handling equipment maintenance and general maintenance and repairs for large warehouse, fleet shop and office facilities. High School Diploma/GED or Equivalent Experience.
Under general supervision, performs the troubleshooting, repair and maintenance of material handling equipment (forklifts, pallet jacks, scrubber, etc.). Maintains the facilities, buildings and grounds according to an established preventative maintenance schedule and on ‘as needed” basis. Observes all safety and regulatory standards.
- Obtains daily work orders for material handling equipment maintenance and/or repair. Minimize down time for equipment.
- Orders necessary parts required to maintain equipment.
- Performs preventative maintenance according to equipment standards, guidelines and timeframes.
- Ensures batteries and battery charging equipment are properly maintained and functional according to standards.
- Maintaining maintenance shop in a clean and orderly manner. Keeps accurate maintenance records and is financially prudent with all expenses incurred.
- Performs all needed general maintenance and repairs for grounds, warehouse, shop and office facilities.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- Career Development Opportunities
- Educational Assistance
Performance Food Group and/or its subsidiaries (individually or collectively, the “Company”) provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all applicants and employees, regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations.