Paysign is looking for a passionate, bilingual (English/Spanish) Customer Care Representative (CCR) to join our growing team. The CCR will interface with customers and clients via inbound calls, outbound calls, email and chat for the purpose of resolving customer/client issues with products or services. They will practice best in class customer service procedures, focus on one-call resolution and ensure all avenues for solving customer/client issues are evaluated and executed.
- Answer inbound telephone calls from customers and clients regarding products and services.
- Make outbound telephone calls to customers and clients regarding products and services.
- Maintain call performance and call quality goals.
- Offer one call resolution by using active listening skills to identify customer issues, address the problem, and resolving the issue.
- Work independently and as part of a team to provide best in class customer service
- Conduct side-by-sides with new and existing employees.
- Enter data quickly and accurately with high attention to detail.
- Verify all callers to ensure security.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Bilingual – English/Spanish.
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Excellent written and oral skills
- Computer literacy and keyboard typing skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suites
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Must be 18 years of age.
- A minimum of 1 year of customer service experience is preferred.
- College and/or professional training preferred.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/ATSApply.aspx?T4MvMIZq7De1QH1g4ojZmQq