Role: Lead Software Engineer
Location: West Valley City, UT
Duration: 9 Months Contract to Hire
Projects the candidate will be working on:
· The suite of applications being supported run most of the financial processes.
· The role is 20% Solution design and production issue resolution.
· The candidate needs to have at least 5 years of experience working in an Agile Methodology.
· Since this is a technical role, Healthcare knowledge is a plus but not required. It’s more important that they have a basic knowledge of finance and accounting.
· Solution Architecture
· Knowledge of Rally (CA Agile Central)
· SME PeopleSoft knowledge.
· 5+ years of C# experience – this should be their strongest area of expertise
· 5+ years working with data integrations
· 3+ years of working with relational databases.
Team and Team size:
· 3-4 Developers, 1 QA, 1 Ops.
· Design, develop, test, deploy, monitor, maintain, and continuously improve software
· Translate user stories into code that deliver incremental value to our customers frequently and with high quality
· Mentor the engineering team through code reviews, and hands-on design sessions.
· 4+ years of coding experience with C#
· Solid understanding of engineering fundamentals: unit testing, code reviews, telemetry, agile, and DevOps
· Experience working with three or more of the following: continuous integration / continuous delivery tools, REST API development, serverless architecture, containerization, IaC, public/private cloud, application observability, and/or messaging / stream architecture
· Experience with polyglot storage architectures including relational, columnar, key-value, graph, or the like
· Experience delivering applications using componentized and distributed architectures
· Ability to communicate effectively to both technical and non-technical, globally-distributed audiences
· Bachelor’s degree in relevant field or equivalent work experience.
· Experience working in Jenkins and GitHub
· Experience delivering reusable components, patterns, tools
· Solid understanding of formal architecture, design patterns and best practices
· Experience in the health care industry.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?%2by1pS5HEbDWMPiA4BCfo2Qw