The Product Line Manager will be the primary driver of sales, margin achievement, and the development of new and unique products, while emphasizing increased brand awareness, expanded market share, and the improvement of brand profitability.
- The achievement of product line sales goals and plans.
- Maximizing product line margin goals and plans.
- The monitoring of Key Performance Indicators for Product Project and Product Line Managers.
- Market analysis to determine market share, trends in product growth and maturity.
- Follows the new product process ensuring the effective and efficient movement of new product from concept to site.
- Work in concert with Purchasing and Product Project Managers in the vetting of new vendors and suppliers.
- Write compelling product copy to be published to the website to best promote the products.
- Participates in weekly product team update meetings
- Works with the Commercial Sales leadership to develop product for the OEM and commercial customer.
- Works with the advertising teams to ensure the smooth flow of information to facilitate the efficient production of the print and web advertising campaigns.
- Ensures that the Lab and QC requests are scheduled and completed in a timely manner.
- Performs product analysis and action plan development
- Promotes an environment of continual process improvement
- Emulates and promotes our core values at Parts Express
Education & Experience:
The Product Line Manager must have either a Bachelor’s degree, or three (3) years of product, project, or sales management experience.
The Product Line Manager should have a solid technical background in audio and amplification products. The ideal candidate will be highly organized and have strong critical thinking, conflict-resolution, and problem-solving skills, as well as the ability to multi-task while paying close attention to detail. The candidate should have strong leadership skills and the ability to make complex decisions under pressure. The Product Line Manager must have excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as the ability to communicate well with vendors and serve customers face-to-face. A strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word is also desired.
This position requires some car and airline travel to customer, vendor and trade-show sites. Most travel is outside the local area and can require overnight accommodations. Limited international travel may be required.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear, the employee frequently is required to stand, walk, use finger to hold or feel, reach with hands or arms and be able to lift objects weighing up to 15lbs.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Parts Express offers the following benefits:
- Medical and Dental
- Life Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Short-term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(k) Plan with Generous Match
- Discounted Gym Memberships
- Paid Community Service Opportunities
Parts Express is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, or any other protected factor.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/ATSApply.aspx?WzsNXxFSgt8pQJlAcgrYzwa