Parratt-Wolff, Inc., an employee owned Geotechnical and Environmental drilling firm with offices in Central NY, PA and NC is seeking qualified Drillers. Pre-employment drug screening required. We offer very competitive wages and benefits.
Expected Hours of Work:
This position regularly offers 40 hours with frequent overtime opportunities.
Education and/or Experience:
- High school degree or equivalent preferred, but not required.
- CDL A or B required.
- OSHA 40 hour HAZWOPER trained preferred, but not required.
- Experience in HSA, Mud and Air Rotary, Rock Coring, Sonic, DPT, MIP/HPT and monitoring well construction preferred, but not required.
- Has the ability and qualifications to obtain required industry licenses.
- Physically implement projects and operate the drilling rig, including, commercial and industrial wells
- Work alongside clients, hydrologists, and engineers
- Manage and instruct members of drilling crew
- Ensure all operations are conducted according to health and safety program
- Attend company safety meetings and conduct daily tailgate meetings
- Develop and maintain a working knowledge of all equipment and field operations
- Monitor the performance of all equipment; complete maintenance and repair projects
- Maintain a clean and organized working environment, including equipment and jobsite areas
- Work demanding and variable hours, including regular out of town travel
- Complete all required paperwork
- Health Insurance (Physical, Dental, Vision and Aflac)
- Health Savings Account and Flex Spending
- Retirement Program – ESOP & 401K
- Per Diem Program and company credit cards
- Individual Company paid Hotel Rooms When on Travel
- Tools and Equipment Provided (Including all PPE)
- Paid time off including 1 st year
This position requires travel Monday through Friday with some opportunity for weekend work.
Parratt-Wolff is committed to equal opportunity for all, without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected characteristic. Parratt-Wolff will make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants with disabilities unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business.