Directs and supervises all activities of assigned shift to ensure scheduled production is achieved and quality standards are met. Adheres to all plant and OSHA safety policies and regulations.
Supervises operators, lead operator, and material handlers on assigned shift.
- Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in molding plastic products, applying knowledge of molding machine setup and operating techniques and production machining methods.
- Reads operating logs to identify inoperative molding machines, determines reasons for machine malfunction, and arranges for machine repair.
- Reviews production schedules and work orders, and assigns duties to workers according to order priorities.
- Creates and distributes shift reports utilizing IQMS/TMM/ERP
- Responsible for managing scrap stop-loss requirements on their shift.
- Studies quality control reports to identify product defects and directs Process Technician to adjust machines to eliminate flaws.
- Examines molded products from each machine to verify conformance to specifications.
- Conducts or directs training of new employees in machine operation.
- Confers with management and other supervisors to resolve production problems.
- Ensures safety requirements are met by enforcing the use of personal protective equipment (i.e. safety glasses, gloves, etc.) and requiring team members to keep work areas clean and uncluttered.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Basic computer skills to enter data.
- Ability to communicate and comprehend the English language, both verbally and written.
- Ability to work with coworkers in a team environment
- Motivated, detail oriented, and self-directed.
- English language proficiency to include verbal and written communication.
- Ability to work overtime as required.
- Must be able to pass all pre-employment screenings.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum 1-year supervisory experience in plastic injection molding or two years in other manufacturing environment (or equivalent managerial experience)
- Must be able to stand entire shift (8+ hrs.).
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
- Requires manual dexterity.
- Moderate physical demand involving lifting and moving of materials and equipment.
- Frequently moves from waist level to floor level
3:30pm – 12:00am
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/ATSApply.aspx?39e3RcFOq6ZkXcY38CnaGwd