Parker + Lynch is partnering with a growing regional public accounting firm located in Pittsburgh, looking for seasonal tax professionals for their 2020 season.
The firm offers:
- Consistent and predictable schedules, where an individual should not expect over 55 hours, even during peak season.
- A friendly and supportive office staff offering guidance and support at all times.
- Competitive compensation, based on experience.
- At least 3 years of experience preparing C-Corps, S-Corps, and Partnership returns
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business related study
- A competitive drive, strong work ethic and high sense of urgency
- Excellent communication skills and personal presentation are critical to success in this role
- Ability to commit to the full tax season (3-6 months)
If you meet the criteria outlined above and are located in or moving to the Pittsburgh, please email your résumé to .
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?ClHc5OEqhJOxj7Wekr7OQAh