Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts.As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Prepares beverages to standards, providing quality beverages consistently for all customers.
- Clean and clear tables, and neaten service stations and other work areas.
- Perform routine food preparation tasks as necessary
- Must be able to multi-task between food service and barista responsibilities
- Discover customer needs and appropriately suggests product to enhance service
- Follows health, safety, and sanitation guidelines for all products and areas.
- Performs cleaning tasks in accordance with the duty rosters and cleaning standards.
- Presents oneself professionally, and demonstrates clear communication with customers and team members.
- Takes initiative to learn and improve position
- High School education plus minimum one year of relevant experience, or a combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge and skills are acquired – preferred
- Previous food service experience – preferred
- Previous barista experience – preferred
- Good personal hygiene and neat appearance
- Ability to perform job duties. Good manual dexterity.
- Ability to deal with customers courteously and efficiently.
- Basic reading, writing, and math skills.
Becoming part of the Park City team means you’re joining one of the best ski brands in the world. The legendary Park City mountain and town are crafted from local charm and hospitality. And living and working in Park City brings its own benefits. From the hip and friendly ski-into-town cultural scene to the unrivaled Wasatch powder of America’s largest mountain resort, Park City has a pulse that’s as charming as it is rewarding. Join our team and come experience all that Park City has to offer.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 278608
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?WzsNXxFSgt%2fXy7oNUlSoTAa