Loan Servicing Specialist – Madison, WI
This position provides loan related support to external clients, branch associates as well as consumer, mortgage and commercial lending departments. The following responsibilities include reviewing executed loan documents for booking terms, booking first mortgage loans and verifying on the bank’s core processing system, processing various loan related transactions, researching and resolving customer service inquiries about their loans and various tasks associated with loan servicing objectives.
* Audit First Mortgage and Consumer Loans
* Review executed loan documents for booking terms
* Proofread Consumer, First Mortgage, and renewed loans
* Process payoffs and request back notes; Reconcile with FNMA/FHLB and process rejects
* High School Diploma required; some college preferred
* Loan Servicing experience preferred
* 1-3 years related experience in banking or administrative preferred
* Park Bank is a drug free workplace. All candidates selected for new employment with PARK BANK will be required to submit to drug testing after a conditional offer of employment. Employment is contingent on the associate passing the drug test.
* Credit, Criminal and Driving history will be reviewed when making final employment decisions consistent with applicable laws.
* Park Bank is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status and protected veteran status.
* The Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986 require employers to verify the employment status of each person hired.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/ATSApply.aspx?YMKjTTHrgGR1%2f5AdmaIS7Qv