A new tab will open
CDL-A Truck Driver Needed For OTR Run! Less Sitting More Miles Paper Transport (PTI), has an exciting CDL-A OTR truck driver opportunity that will you keep you rolling. Our CDL-A OTR truck driving jobs offer outstanding advantages, lots of miles and benefits for how you like to drive. What drives you? Let us help you find it!
Take a look at PTI s advantages for CDL-A OTR truck drivers & apply today!
- Min. $1,150/week Pay Guarantee
- Average weekly pay $1,375
- Average yearly earnings $73,000
- Schedule: 14 days out and 3-days home
- Less sitting. More Miles. This non-dedicated freight is optimized by our cutting edge freight optimizer tool for the best loads and less sitting; 99% No-Touch and 50/50 Drop and Hook
- Operating Area: Alabama, Arkansas, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, Ohio, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, and Wisconsin
Additional perks and advantages:
- $500 Orientation Bonus
- Generous MPG and referral bonus programs
- 2 Weeks Paid Vacation
- 6 Paid Holidays
- Paid Detention After Only 1 Hour!
- Medical, Vision, Dental, Life, and Short/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Retirement Planning including 401K with Company Match and Free Financial Counseling
- No-Fee Passenger Policy
- No-Fee Pet Policy
- Quick on-boarding
- Steady no touch freight
- High retention rate this tells you we work to keep our truck drivers satisfied!
- Excellent FMCSA safety rating
- Paper Transport, Inc. is a debt-free company
- The greatest respect from the PTI team
Current Class A CDL
* Pay based on candidates with 12+ months experience. Ask about our industry leading new driver pay package for candidates with less than 12 months experience.
Associated topics: class a driving, company driver, company driver needed, company driving solo, company owner, dedicated truck driving, dry van otr trucking, flatbed driver, regional driver route, tanker truck
To Apply: Click Here