A new tab will open
CDL-A Truck Driver Needed For OTR Run! Less Sitting More Miles Paper Transport (PTI), has an exciting CDL-A OTR truck driver opportunity that will you keep you rolling. Our CDL-A OTR truck driving jobs offer outstanding advantages, lots of miles and benefits for how you like to drive. What drives you? Let us help you find it!
Take a look at PTI s advantages for CDL-A OTR truck drivers & apply today!
- Min. $1,150/week Pay Guarantee
- Average weekly pay $1,375
- Average yearly earnings $73,000
- Schedule: 14 days out and 3-days home
- Less sitting. More Miles. This non-dedicated freight is optimized by our cutting edge freight optimizer tool for the best loads and less sitting; 99% No-Touch and 50/50 Drop and Hook
- Operating Area: Alabama, Arkansas, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, Ohio, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, and Wisconsin
Additional perks and advantages:
- $500 Orientation Bonus
- Generous MPG and referral bonus programs
- 2 Weeks Paid Vacation
- 6 Paid Holidays
- Paid Detention After Only 1 Hour!
- Medical, Vision, Dental, Life, and Short/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Retirement Planning including 401K with Company Match and Free Financial Counseling
- No-Fee Passenger Policy
- No-Fee Pet Policy
- Quick on-boarding
- Steady no touch freight
- High retention rate this tells you we work to keep our truck drivers satisfied!
- Excellent FMCSA safety rating
- Paper Transport, Inc. is a debt-free company
- The greatest respect from the PTI team
Current Class A CDL
* Pay based on candidates with 12+ months experience. Ask about our industry leading new driver pay package for candidates with less than 12 months experience.
Associated topics: choferes clase a, company driver solo, company driver team, company truck, company truck driving, conductores clase a, dedicated regional, flatbed and dry van otr trucking, regional driver, time at home
To Apply: Click Here