A new tab will open
- Manages drug therapy protocols as a part of an interdisciplinary team.
- Reviews, interprets, and evaluates medication orders to identify, prevent, and resolve potential or actual drug related problems.
- Provides drug information and education to medical staff and patients.
- Documents interventions and their outcomes for use in drug therapy quality improvement efforts.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Pharmacy required upon hire
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a Hospital Pharmacy setting and completion of an ASHP-accredited PGY1 residency, or a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a Hospital Pharmacy setting and Board Certification in a Pharmaceutical Specialty required
- R.Ph. – Licensed as a Pharmacist in the state of Kentucky required upon hire
- Requires critical thinking skills and decisive judgment.
- Works under minimal supervision.
- Must be able to work in a stressful environment and take appropriate action.
- Standing: Frequently
- Walking: Frequently
- Sitting: Occasionally
- Lifting 0-25 lbs: Rarely
- Lifting 25-75 lbs: Rarely
- Lifting over 75 lbs: Rarely
- Carrying 0-25 lbs: Rarely
- Carrying 25-75 lbs: Rarely
- Carrying over 75 lbs: Rarely
- Pushing/Pulling 0-25 lbs: Frequently
- Pushing/Pulling 25-75 lbs: Occasionally
- Pushing/Pulling over 75 lbs: Occasionally
- Climbing: Occasionally
- Bending/Stooping: Frequently
- Kneeling: Occasionally
- Crouching/Crawling: Occasionally
- Reaching: Frequently
- Talking: Frequently
- Hearing: Frequently
- Repetitive Foot/Leg Movements: Rarely
- Repetitive Hand/Arm Movements: Frequently
- Keyboard Data Entry: Frequently
- Running: Rarely
- Vision: Depth Perception: Frequently
- Vision: Distinguish Color: Frequently
- Vision: Seeing Far: Frequently
- Vision: Seeing Near: Frequently
RESPECT – We value and accept the unique talents and contributions of every patient, customer and team member in the Owensboro Health community.
TEAMWORK – We build a spirit of connectivity and fellowship by striving together to overcome obstacles, surpass goals, celebrate accomplishments and plan the future.
INNOVATION – We foster original ideas and creative solutions that improve our daily work and promote the mission of Owensboro Health.
SERVICE – We focus on service to patients, customers and team members by anticipating their needs, thoughtfully meeting those needs and continually improving the quality of everything we do.
EXCELLENCE – We reach beyond basic expectations to expand our knowledge and awareness, produce exceptional work and provide outstanding service.
Associated topics: biopharma, biopharmaceutical, drug, food, food scientist, nutritionist, therapeutic, therapy, toxicologist, virus
To Apply: Click Here