We are seeking an individual who is passionately interested in the field or has a strong background in Horticulture. This position will be responsible for performing applications to turf, tree, and shrubs.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Mix and apply turf and tree/shrub care products, read material labels and fill charts
- Apply fertilizers and insecticides to turf and ornamental plants according to schedule, safety procedures, and label instructions.
- Drives company vehicle to customer location
- Be able to work independently
- Prepare and disperse horticultural chemicals as required to insure proper growing conditions for plants in gardens.
- Have the ability to communicate with customers, verbally and in writing, about our service and their properties and address different concerns customers have with varying conditions.
Qualifications include but are not limited to:
- Minimum 1 year experience performing applications to turf, tree, and shrubs
- Ability to work fast paced and produce quality results
- Knowledge and staying up to date of MSDS and chemical uses
- Ability to communicate well in both written and verbal formats
- Must be service oriented to exceed customers’ needs
- Identify different pest issues and apply applicable chemicals
- Must have the ability to adapt to change quickly
- Must be able to effectively work independently
- Must be able to deal with various problems simultaneously and prioritize solutions
- Drivers License Required
- RT Certification
- 3A & 3B preferred
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/ATSApply.aspx?YuiqU34x1o4r%2ftQj5rQCGAg