Software Engineering Manager (Streaming Audio/Video) for ON24, a webinar-based marketing solutions company in San Francisco, CA, Charlotte, NC, or Work From Home.
As an Engineering Manager – Streaming Audio/Video at ON24, you will be managing a team working on some of our most visible products that generate more than 10 million monthly hits.
ON24 Company Information:
ON24 is on a mission to transform the way businesses drive revenue and customer engagement through data-rich digital experiences. Powered by the ON24 Platform, marketers create and deliver live, always-on and personalized webinar, content and virtual event experiences to engage audiences in real-time, to generate powerful buying signals and to accelerate pipeline. With billions of engagement minutes created, ON24 is the network where enterprises engage prospects and customers at global scale. Headquartered in San Francisco, ON24 has a wide international footprint serving the regions of North America, EMEA and JPAC. For more information, visit .
- Ability to manage team member across the US and internationally
- Manage performance and growth of the team (5-10 team members)
- Manage Engineering for support production system
- Keep track of production escalations issues, track them and assign to right Engineer.
- Communicate with Stakeholders and customers for production issues
- Propose & implement practices to grow technology aptitude of the team.
- Participate with senior management in developing a long-term technology roadmap and modernize the technology stack.
- Contribute to product development process and best practices for the organization.
- Contribute and collaborate with the team to architect and implement major technology initiatives.
- Provide technical leadership and mentoring to developers.
- Contribute to risk identification and risk mitigation strategies associated with the architecture.
- 5 or more years of experience with engineering management.
- 4+ years coding experience in one of the following languages: C++, Python and/or Java.
- 4+ years’ experience in streaming protocols: RTP. RTSP, RTMP, HLS, DASH etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- DevOps / Backend management experience would be desired
- Ability to mentor and train developers.
- B.A. or B.S. degree required in Computer Science.
- Self-starter, proactive, positive, creative, and flexible.
Location: San Francisco, CA / Charlotte, NC / Work From Home
Please submit resume to
– provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?YA9oLha38bJ8nUI7kP5Gjgy