Change lives. Starting with yours.
Join our community of care.
Want to bring your passion to work? Want to make a real difference in patients’ lives?
LOOK NO FURTHER.
We’re passionate about patients. We’re leading the state of Florida towards better healthcare practices. And we’re looking for amazing Medical Receptionists like you.
LOVE YOUR TEAM.
- A culture of collaboration: We work together closely, laugh together readily, and support each other earnestly.
- A network of support: Our operational and corporate support teams rally around you; allowing you to focus on what’s most important – our patients.
BECOME YOUR BEST.
- Professional development: Receive opportunities to strengthen your skills and grow your career.
- Active Leadership: Actively participate in our team approach to promoting quality patient care, excellent patient experiences, and creating a great place to work.
- Balance: Monday through Friday schedule; no mandatory nights or weekends.
Plus you’ll get:
- A red carpet welcome: We offer a robust new teammate orientation program.
- Competitive benefits package: We offer a competitive salary with bonuses, paid time off, insurance, tuition reimbursement, scrubs, and more.
- Responsible for accurately and professionally handling all front desk operations including answering phones, greeting patients, scheduling of all appointments, balancing daily collections, addressing routine inquiries, and forwarding non-routine requests to appropriate personnel.
- Assist with the inventory and maintenance of business office supplies and the completion of business office reports.
- Work daily reports, incomplete encounters, No Show reports, and other designated administrative reports according to office procedures.
- Consistently exhibit behavior that exemplifies our core values.
REQUIREMENTS / PREFERENCES
- High School Diploma, GED or Equivalent required.
- Previous medical office experience preferred.
Ready to begin your life’s best work?
Apply today at . We’re proudly part of Optum.
COVID-19 Symptom Screening / Precautions
If you need to enter a work site for any reason, you will be required to screen for symptoms, using the Protect Well mobile app, Interactive Voice Response, ( i.e. entering your symptoms via phone system) or another approved Optum Florida approved symptom screener. When in a Optum Florida building employees are required to wear a mask in common areas. In addition, employees must comply with any state and local masking orders.
Employees in Clinical Settings
COVID-19 Work Location Requirement: You will be provisioned with appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and are required to perform this role with patients and members on site, as this is an essential function of this role.
Careers with Optum. Here’s the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. Optum brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Here you’ll find incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life’s best work.(SM)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: Optum and its affiliated medical practices are Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Optum and its affiliated medical practices is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?QEUWeZsKYUoDrD2qBJpyOgx