Extraordinary Care. Extraordinary Careers.
With the nation’s largest home infusion provider, there is no limit to the growth of your career.
Option Care Health, Inc. is the largest independent home and alternate site infusion services provider in the United States. With over 6,000 team members including 2,900 clinicians, we work compassionately to elevate standards of care for patients with acute and chronic conditions in all 50 states. Through our clinical leadership, expertise and national scale, Option Care Health is re-imagining the infusion care experience for patients, customers and employees.
At Option Care Health we recognize that part of being extraordinary is supporting and building a workforce that is as diverse as the patients and communities we serve.
Join a company that is taking action to develop a culture that is more inclusive, respectful, engaging and rewarding for all team members. We are committed to hiring, developing, engaging and retaining a diverse workforce.
Job Description Summary:
The Director, Operations is responsible for delivering safe, efficient and effective patient care through all operational aspects in an Option Care branch while meeting all corporate compliance and other established rules and regulations governing the healthcare industry. The role is directly accountable for driving market development and financial performance while providing direct oversight for all branch operations including pharmacy dispensing and nursing.
- Oversees operational performance of the branch including efficient, effective and high quality delivery of services and patient care.
- Ensures patient safety and satisfaction through direct management of pharmacy dispensing operations and nursing. Ensures error proofing for pick, pack and ship operations.
- Partners with Regional Director, Sales to drive market development and execute market based sales strategy.
- Drives financial performance of the local office through supply chain/inventory optimization, managing controllable expenses, reducing bad debt (claims on hold) and accurate patient registration and onboarding.
- Ensures compliance with local and federal regulations, accreditation standards and corporate policies to drive effectiveness and consistency in operations.
- Builds a cohesive, service-oriented team through recruitment, training and development, engagement and retention of qualified team members. Maintains a work environment in which staff will succeed and grow in their professional development and contribute to the overall success of Option Care.
- Overall revenue accountability in a single location of up to $40 million annually.
- Consistently models behaviors that build our culture around the Option Care Core Values of Compassionate Care, Engaged Teams and Quality Results.
- Observes legal and ethical guidelines for safeguarding the confidentiality of patient and proprietary Option Care data.
Does this position have supervisory responsibilities?
(i.e. hiring, recommending/approving promotions and pay increases, scheduling, performance reviews, discipline, etc.)
Basic Education and/or Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree and 5 years of experience in a position leading an operation.
- At least 3 years of experience managing a P&L including budget development.
- Experience in diagnosing, isolating, and resolving complex issues and recommending and implementing strategies to resolve problems.
- Experience providing customer service to internal and external customers, including meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Experience evaluating information to determine compliance with standards, laws, and regulations.
- Basic level skill in Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- At least 5 years of experience directly managing people including hiring, developing, motivating, and directing people as they work; experience in leading team efforts within highly matrixed organizations.
Willing to travel at least 20% of the time for business purposes (within state and out of state).
Preferred Qualifications & Interests (PQIs):
- Master’s Degree in Healthcare of Business Administration
- Experience leading sales and/or operations in Home Health Care or Infusion.
- RN or RPh licensure
This job description is to be used as a guide for accomplishing Company and department objectives, and only covers the primary functions and responsibilities of the position. It is in no way to be construed as an all-encompassing list of duties.
Option Care Health subscribes to a policy of equal employment opportunity, making employment available without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship status according to the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, or genetic information.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?PJ%2fpXUE5FTicRgB8fkrnrQz